Friday, August 03, 2007

 

American Elite Gymnastics

American Elite Gymnastics Adult Gymnastics Class
 
I recently got a goal that I want to be able to do a black flip, well when I set my mind to something I do it.  I called Gymnastic Organizations or Gymnast to find where I can get private lessons or someone to teach me how to do a back flip.  I finally found American Elite Gymnastics, they do all forms from teaching little kids and they have adult classes.. 
 
Being that this was my first time to doing any gymnastics I was not sure what to do, though coach rob.. started showing me the fundamentals to teach me how to do a back flip.  Fist he wanted to see how my body moved, so we did some hand stands, then hand stands to rolls, and then cartwheels, and round offs.  I was picking things up pretty quick or at least giving it my best.  We went to practice a back hand spring, then to some trampoline work and on do doing forward flips into the pit..
 
I had a blast, was like an adult playground..  Great workout and really fun, I figure the class is every week so I will be doing back flips in 2 to 3 weeks, like nothing.  This was a blast..
 
they have everything there at American elite from ropes, bars, tramps, and many more things I don't know because I have only done one class.
 
keep posted I will have videos and a picture to prove that I have accomplished my back flip.. just for you, to prove anything can be achieved if you put your mind to it and take action to do it.

Liked this Post? Help us by voting now! Thanks
    Del.icio.us (0) | Digg | StumbleUpon | Reddit | Dzone

Comments:

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?